A deep dive into autumn’s riches. This day workshop offers space to explore three rich and varied habitats – woodland, moor and hedgerow – seeking out the nuts, berries, roots, barks and, of course, funghi, that fill our basket at this time of year.
Taking time to slow down, breathe, and be with the rivers, trees and wild beings of beautiful Galloway, this day of plant learning will leave participants renewed and inspired.
We hope you will gain:
– A relationship with over 15 wild plants, as well as any poisonous ones encountered
– Knowledge of some of Galloway’s wild and uninhabited moorland and beautiful rivers and waterfalls
– Methods of preparation to make herbal remedies at home
– A sense of confidence in your own foraging practice
– A relationship with wild plants that will last a lifetime