Join us at the Millennium Centre on Saturday 14th May at 2pm for a friendly and welcoming Drum Circle. No experience in drumming or music required, just come along and have some fun!
This will be a fantastic opportunity to hangout & interact with your family, friends and/or make new connections through the power of rhythm.
This informal workshop taps into everyone’s innate rhythm, and allows us to play together in a relaxed and non-judgmental environment.
A drum circle is a group of people coming together to share in the experience of making music through rhythm, drums and percussion.
• Open to all ages and abilities, although children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Drums and Percussion instruments provided. If you have your own, please do bring it along.
Any questions, please drop us a message and if you can make it, please click going so we can have a rough idea of numbers.
A suggested entry donation of £3 per adult and £1 per child, or whatever you can afford at this time. Pay on the day.
Thank you ?? and we look forward to seeing you there ?
Benefits of Community Drum Circles
• Creates a sense of connectedness
• Increases concentration and focus
• Makes you happy
• Reduces tension, anxiety, and stress
• Boosts confidence
• Improves overall well-being
• Can help to reduce chronic pain
• Boosts the immune system and increases energy
• Improves joint mobility, posture, and motor skills
• Induces deep relaxation
• Releases negative emotions
• Makes you feel alive