In this session we pull back the curtain and show you how easy it is to use software and explore tools that you can use to build digital products.
This event is open to everyone. But we’d definitely love you to come along if…
– You’re curious about tech
– You need some inspiration around what you could do with tech
– Your have an idea but need some guidance about how to get started
– You have an idea for a digital or software product and are looking for support to develop this idea.
– You are an existing company looking to develop a software product.
– You are an existing digital or software company wanting to find out how we can support your growth.
– You work in an organisation or community group who wants to know how we can work together to support digital, tech and software skills locally.
This is the second of three sessions in this series. In Session 2 you can look forward to hearing from experts including:
Techscaler is a Scottish Government funded programme, delivered by CodeBase, and offers tailored support for everyone in Scotland who wants to build a startup, whether they are considering a career in startups or are developing, building and scaling an idea.
We offer Community and Member access to world-class education, a peer-led online and offline community, and flexible workspaces.
Techscaler membership is for any prospective or current startup founder, startup employees, or more broadly anyone who is involved in the Scottish tech ecosystem. Membership offers tailored support depending on your goals. When someone applies to become a Techscaler member, our team can direct applicants to the most suitable Techscaler support.
CodeBase helps people build and grow better tech startups through community, education, and workspace. CodeBase promotes and facilitates collaboration in tech innovation by working with startups, scaleups, corporates, governments, academia, investors and the third sector.
Refreshments will be provided for attendees.
Get your ticket here: