An evening with Mairi Campbell featuring an acoustic song set followed by Auld Lang Syne, her critically acclaimed music theatre show.
Auld Lang Syne’ explores the meaning of one of the world’s most performed songs through the lens of Mairi’s rich experience. Delivered with her trademark wit, gentle charm and unparalleled musical ability. With live music, animation and a singalong, this funny and heartfelt show resonates with wider universal truths.
Mairi follows her successful solo theatre show Pulse, including audiences on a new adventure, including singing for US President Bill Clinton, a starring role in Sex and the City and a reinterpretation of the Robert Burns classic that changed her life.
COVID POLICY FOR THIS EVENT.
We look forward to welcoming you, all tickets are on sale and expect to sell a full house. There will be a number of measures in place to reduce risk. So please note the following.
- We will not reserve empty seats between household groups as has been the case at previous CatStrand events. There will probably be someone sat in the seats next to you.
- As per government guidance, masks are required to be worn inside and throughout the performance, unless you are sat down and eating or drinking or have a medical exemption.
- 1m distancing should be maintained at all other times.
- Our air handler will be used to provide ventilation.
- For everyone’s reassurance and safety, we politely request that audience members take a lateral flow test prior to attending. These are free and can be done at home or at a testing site. See NHS DG for up to date advice on where to obtain the tests.
- Full refunds will be available if cancelling due to a positive test.